I wonder if I can make a post that references all of my categories…
1) Baby dreaming – Still not pregnant (or trying, of course)
2) Certifiable, undeniable – In therapy, getting quite a bit out of it. Sometimes I take my Wellbutrin, sometimes I don’t. I attribute being able to go to bed at a reasonable hour to not taking it. After around a week of “accidentally” forgetting, I get a little snappy. I see my regular doctor later. Maybe I will ask him for a different drug.
3) Deadly poison, deadly poision, Ahh! Tasty fish! – I have mastered microwave baked potatoes (scrub, poke, salt, 5 minutes, turn, 5 minutes, done). Mmmm.
4) Elsewhere on the Internet – I have had the same 3 items in my LL Bean “Shopping Bag” all weekend (khaki skirt and two tshirts) all weekend and have not even bothered to find my credit card. What am I going to do with a skirt?? Apparently khaki skirts are what all the rilly (no spelling error) super cool girls are wearing this summer (along with some of the ugliest damned shoes I’ve ever seen) and we all know I’m a shameless follower.
5) Ha! – Apparently there is a career out there where women actually make more than men, CNN says. The story is a video link and I don’t bother clicking those, but I bet it’s either modeling, hooking or porn actress. We’ve come a long way, Baby.
6) I Are Educated – Forgot what the word cliche means
7) Indiana – Happy First Anniversary to my baby brother Macauley/Bill and his beautiful wife Michelle. I can’t believe it was just a year ago that I was cluttering up your wedding pictures. If you get married again I promise to not look like a cow.
8) Let’s Get Ready to Ramble – Part of me says this is all a big ramble anyway, so, that’s enough for now.
9) Life in Cheesecake City – Baskin Robbins has a new Reeses Peanut Butter Cup sundae and when I went to get one today they were out of some integral part of it. Jerks.
10) Mahjobiscrappis – Despite apparently not getting along with my coworker, I did manage to get stuck buying her a group birthday gift. (Toady: if you’re reading this, it’s going to be a Yankee Candle. Act surprised!)
11) Nerds Ahoy – Gene gave away all of his “Poker” stuff. (Whoooo! He’s not sad and I’m thrilled to reclaim the floor of my coat closet)
12) Reading Writing Listening To – Supposed to be reading The Worry Cure, have actually written two entire pages this weekend (hurray!) and Sirius 22 is on the TV but I have it muted unless something good comes on.
13) Snaked Again, Naturally – No goofy religion related stories now, sorry.
14) Someday When I am Queen of Everything – I don’t know, but when I am queen of everything, it will rock.
15) Sweet Things My Husband Has Done – He cooked me a yummy steak for dinner tonight. (We bought a new grill)
16) That’s Entertainment – You should really rent the movie Accepted. It stars the Mac guy from those “I’m a Mac, I’m a PC” ads. And is mind blowing-ly hysterical, although, not as funny as Harold and Kumar go to White Castle.
17) The Family – Things are pretty good w/ the Boy. I hope he works hard the rest of the school year to bring his grades up.
18) The Hounds – Are going on vacation to summer camp when I go to MI for the girls weekend because Gene is going to Texas for a concert and then somewhere for work.
19) Travels – I WILL BE GOING TO MICHIGAN IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS. YIPPEEEE!!