1) Packing for the trip. I packed for myself on Sunday and, because he won a bet, I’ll pack for Gene tonight. (Trust me, it was totally worth losing the bet).
2) Work. I know, sometimes all I do is blog about work and the life drain it is. Who wants to hear more about that? All I know is, I’m trying to avoid doing anything to make the manager who was a dick to me mad because payroll is stressful enough. Showing D all I know about the new system is fun, but I feel like my bag of hints and tricks is woefully empty so far.
3) Sometimes I do make it as far as my site, decide to check my stats (why?) and then forget to post. Ooops.
4) I keep hoping that my redesign will magically appear. Won’t my dorky posts be that much more magical?
5) Feverishly trying to catch up on TV watching (yeah I know, lame!). I’m trying to make room for nearly 3 weeks of episodes of Colbert, the Daily Show, and Chelsea Lately (she’s on E! and she is usually pretty funny) by watching all 10 billion hours of “In Treatment” that I PVR’d in the last two months.
6) Reading more interesting things on the internet. Gee. Even I know I’m boring.
7) Pogo.com had a few weeks of free Club Pogo games and I spent a lot of time playing round after round of Lottso. I can’t explain how it works but I was willing to spend $30 to play it all the time.
8 ) Detoxing from all the games of Lottso (please see point #7)
9) For reasons I do not understand, I’ve been on FaceBook a little more than normal (for me). Four of the girls I went to High School with and two of the boys found me, plus all of my friends inside the computer (the Goofballs!).
10) And the omnipresent “I’m avoiding talking to anyone.” My therapist says that is depression but I think it’s just the boomerang from spending all day chipper and “on.” But really, I should probably call my mom, grandfather and friend (hi Brandy!) before I leave for Kuala Lumpur.