And 8 days later, I think I am doing better. I’m sorry to worry you.
Here are the highlights of the last week or so…
1) Had an unexpected half day last Thursday when I puked at work (in the ladies room, not that you asked). The whole thing was truly unreal; apparently when I announced to my boss that I was ill I was looking at him but not actually looking at him. I came home and told Gene and the next day he confessed he was afraid I was pregnant. Which is hilarious, right?
2) (It was no big deal, I’d taken my crazy pill that morning for the first time in a few weeks, plus I hadn’t eaten enough breakfast and I’d had to give some blood for a health screening – not pregnant, just a dumbass)
3) Went to dinner with Denise on Monday, ate yummy tacos, found out that they were on sale as Monday is Tacos on Sale night.
4) Had my stupid baseline mammogram on Thursday morning (Seven! in the morning! Why???) and it was just fine. I have funny stories about the experience but my brother and dad read this, so, no.
5) Dragged Gene out discount shopping yesterday for a pair of closed toe black shoes. Bought a pair that will probably only be truly OK with jeans but they’ll do until I can dream up a way to get Danskos or something equally gorgeous. I admit that I file cabineted myself on this one (“file cabinetting” is based upon the time I bought the $25 file cabinet instead of the $30 file cabinet to save five whole dollars and it turned out to be an utter piece of garbage). But in happier news! I bought a purse that I really like for very little money. With any luck I didn’t buy two file cabinets at Ross Dress for Less yesterday.
Anyway, I really am doing better. I feel less ragey and happier. Not everyone under my roof can say the same of course, but that’s how it goes. For me, I guess the Viibryd really works. At least at 20 mg (never go from zero to 40, unless you want an afternoon off, oops).